- 2 cups Butter MilkIf you don't have butter milk add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to 2 cups of milk. Let it sit for 10 minutes (while you get everything ready)
- 1 Ripe (brown spots) Bananamashed
- 2 Large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted Butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 3 heaping tablespoons Nutella
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
In a medium sized bowl add the banana and mash it up and then add the vanilla, butter, eggs and Nutella. Add the buttermilk and set aside.
Sift the dry ingredients together and then add it to the banana/Nutella mixture. Stir until everything is incorporated, but do not over-stir. There will be some lumps and that is okay!
Leave the batter alone for 5-10 minutes so that it can rest for the next step.
8 minutes per pancake
Heat up your griddle to 375F-400F. Add non-stick cooking spray.
Utilizing a ladle or measuring cup add scoops of batter to the griddle. Let each pancake cook until it's bubbly around the edges and you can use a spatula to lift the edge and peak at the bottom. When it's a golden brown flip it and cook for a few more minutes.